Apply for Self-Satisfaction Sss Salary Loans short loans With Flexible Payment Plan and No Credit Checks
SSS Salary Loan provides its members with the option of getting instant cash without any hassle. It can be easily availed online or offline. A simple short loans click on the site and money is available for the borrower in as little than 24 hours. No credit check is necessary for the borrowers. And, there are no hassles or hidden costs involved.
All the borrower needs to fulfill is the self-employment and income verification requirements: short loans
Borrowers who have the approval of their bank also qualify for the loan. Self-employed individuals are those whose earnings exceed the established limit as set by the authorities. In order to avail of this loan, all the details such as salary, address, identification number, occupation and date of birth need to be submitted along with the application form. The eligibility requirements vary from one self-employed individual to another, but usually includes at least one of the following items:
* Payment of first instalments One of the advantages of applying online for SSS salary loan application is that the loan is approved after the payment of the first installment. In case of regular instalments, the borrower is charged with late payment fees and interest. Thus, paying the entire loan amount as soon as it is due has become customary. Online processing time is also faster than that of the traditional way. Therefore, borrowers are able to avail of the loan in lesser time.
* Electronic funds transfer – Using electronic funds transfer (EFT) is very easy and safe. First, the borrower logs on to the website, select the type of loan he wants to apply for, fill in the application, provide the required information and then submit. EFT is the fastest method of transferring money in today’s world. However, EFT does not provide a proof of employment either. To ensure that the borrower is an authorized representative of a company when receiving the salary loan, a representative will be asked to respond to the EFT promptly.
* Employment verification – Before the loan could be processed, the employer shall verify his employee’s employment status.
* Verification of employment – As an employee, a borrower should be able to provide a valid proof of employment. If not, then his request for an SSS salary loan could be turned down. It is also important that a borrower is working in a company that has the credibility to pay his monthly contributions. This is because if he is not currently employed, his employer may deduct his EFT or take other measures to ensure repayment.
Borrowers who fail to give the employer a confirmation of employment within two working days can have their loan applications rejected. This is because most loans require two weeks or more of payroll verification. Borrowers who submit false information on their application forms or fail to mention valid salaries or sources of income may also have their loan applications rejected.
* Instant approval – Once the borrower provides the lender with all necessary documents and information, he will be allowed to click submit on the provided forms. Within five minutes, the entire process will be completed. A borrower will be given an approval or denial notice via email. If his application is approved, he will receive his requested loan amount instantly. Likewise, if his application is declined, he will be given instructions on how he can reapply for the salary loan. He can contact the company or his employer to inquire about the next available loan period.
It is also advisable to create a separate bank account for receiving the loan amount as the self-employed person may not always have access to his own bank account. Borrowers who are self-employed and open an account can use it to repay his SSS Loan. The company may also ask him to deposit money into his account using check, money order, or cash. Self-employed borrowers are also reminded not to use his social security number for applying for SSS Loans. This is to avoid identity theft.